Garden Design Service (Tailored - small or large garden projects)
This service, which is aimed at our Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire and Buckinghamshire clients, includes a Site Survey, Site Assessment and a Garden Design scale drawing.
Details of the individual components are as follows:
- Site Survey - includes detailed measurements (including heights) & soil analysis
- Site Assessment - detailed written site report
- Detailed Garden Design - a scale drawing showing the proposed garden design
Additionally as part of the garden design package we offer the following services:
- Detailed Garden Planting Design & Supply
- The Garden Planting Design shows the exact location, spacing and numbers of plants
- A plant schedule, listing all the plants, sizes and numbers required
- Garden clearance (clearing existing plants, shrubs and trees)
- Identification, sourcing and planting of the plants, trees and shrubs
- Construction Drawings - detailed scale drawings i.e. pergolas, etc for contractors
- Setting Out, Drainage and Electrical Plans - detailed plans for contractors
- Tenders and Contract Management - for the more complex jobs
- Project Monitoring - working closely with contractors, providing an end to end service from the beginning right through to the completion of the project
Garden Design Fees
It’s difficult to outline the costs associated with a Garden Design project, as there are a number of factors to be taken into account i.e. size of plot, complexity, project budget, requirements, etc. However, an estimate of the likely price range for production of a Garden Design (incorporating the Site Survey, Site Assessment and the Detailed Garden Design scale drawing) is as follows:
Small Garden Design - £650 - £1,000
Medium Garden Design - £900 - £1,600
Large Garden Design - £1500 and upwards
Larger, more complex garden design fees, are assessed on a project by project basis. Costs for any additional components, such as the Detailed Planting Design and supply of plants are also agreed separately.
Following an initial meeting, where Stuart will discuss your specific requirements, an estimate will be provided outlining the price for production of a Garden Design.
A design can be functional, inspirational, elegant; at the end of the day it’s down to what you want.